On today’s podcast we welcome special guest, FiscalNote CEO Tim Hwang. FiscalNote is a leading AI-driven enterprise SaaS company that delivers legal and regulatory data and insights.
On the show, Tim discusses:
-Why being the category creator is important
-How he raised seed capital from investor Mark Cuban
-What made the merger with SPAC Duddell Street Acquisition so unique
-The company’s M&A strategy
On today’s podcast we welcome special guests Todd Degelman and Chad Pruden of Wellington-Altus Private Wealth where Todd is Founder, Senior Investment Advisor, and Vice-Chairman, and Chad is Senior Investment Advisor. Wellington-Altus is one of the fastest-growing wealth advisory companies in Canada.
On the show, Todd and Chad discuss:
-Their career backgrounds and keys to success in wealth management
-Their outlook for equity markets, bonds and inflation
-Asset allocation and what is top of mind for high-net worth investors
-What differentiates Wellington-Altus from the big banks
On today’s podcast we welcome special guest, Charlie Jardine, Founder & CEO of EO Charging.
EO Charging is a leading provider of technology-enabled turnkey solutions for electric vehicle fleets.
On the podcast, Charlie discusses:
- His entrepreneurial journey and the idea behind EO Charging
- EO’s business model, customers and unit economics
- Key differences between EO and its competitors
- Insights into its growth plan as a public company
- And more
Today we have a special Live from the Trading Desk episode, in which Julian and a group of SPAC experts discuss the Digital World Acquisition / Trump Media deal. On the podcast, we discuss:
-Why did DWAC surge as much as 1,600%?
-What is next for the SPAC?
-Why do traders and speculators like this deal?
-Key insights into the SPAC
On today’s podcast we welcome special guest, Sarcos CEO Ben Wolff. Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation is a leader in the development of robots that augment humans to enhance productivity and safety.
On the show, Ben discusses:
- Why Time Magazine named the Sarcos Guardian exoskeleton one of the “Best Inventions of 2020”
- Their “Robot as a Service” business model
- How robotics are going to change the future of work
- Key insights from the recent going-public process and advice for CEOs considering taking their company public
- And more
Today’s podcast features special guest, ServiceMax CEO Neil Barua. ServiceMax is a leader in asset-centric field service management software.
On the podcast, Neil discusses:
-Private equity firm Silver Lake’s role in the evolution of ServiceMax
-Why the company’s SaaS business model may be attractive for investors
-Details regarding its $1.4 billion merger with SPAC Pathfinder Acquisition
-Key opportunities in its future growth plan
On today’s podcast we welcome special guest AdTheorent CEO Jim Lawson. AdTheorent is a programmatic digital advertising leader using advanced machine learning technology and solutions to deliver real-world value for advertisers and marketers.
On the show, Jim discusses:
- His journey from practicing law to becoming an entrepreneur and CEO
- How AdTheorent’s machine learning advertising technology platform works
- Why the two most prevalent ad targeting methods, cookie-based retargeting and segment-based audiences, are less effective
- Insights into the merger with MCAP Acquisition Corporation
- And more
On today’s podcast we welcome special guest, Energy Vault Co-Founder and CEO Robert Piconi. Energy Vault creates gravity-based, grid-scale energy storage solutions with its proprietary technology.
On the show, Rob discusses:
-The initial idea behind the founding of Energy Vault
-How Energy Vault’s energy storage systems work
-Insights into the company’s recent going public transaction
-How Energy Vault differs from the competition
On today’s podcast we have a discussion between Julian and three market experts, SPACGuru (G), SPACInsider (Kristi) and SPACWarrants (Jeff), for an in-depth discussion on the state of the blank check market:
- What to make of high redemption rates and low float meme stock short squeezes?
- How are IPO terms evolving?
- What will be the future of PSTH and the SPARC structure?
- Lawsuits, the SEC and the future of SPACs
- And more