On today’s show, we welcome special guest Peter Chapman, CEO of IonQ. IonQ is a leader in quantum computing and just announced that it is going public in a deal worth $1.4 billion.
On the podcast, Peter discusses:
- Starting out in MIT’s artificial intelligence lab at 16 and why he pursued technology
- The basics of quantum computing
- How IonQ is different from other quantum computing competitors
- Some of the risks that quantum computing presents
- The company’s strategy behind going public through a merger with dMY Technology Group III and its growth plans
- And more